Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sick Day

100.   I think I washed my hands at least 100 times today.  Going between the two boys meant extra hand sanitizer and washes to attempt to prevent Little Brother from being infected - that is a 'new normal' during germ season 2011/2012.

10.  I am pretty sure Ethan filled the puke bucket at least 10 times today.  10 is also the amount of hours Krista Gleason spent with me and the boys, helping out with Luke and watching them while I went to the dentist.  SO blessed to have her with me today - it really helped a not so fun day be much more bearable and actually enjoyable.

6.  Yes, I allowed Ethan to lay on the couch and watch about 6 hours of TV today (2 of them were filled with Praise Baby DVDs so he was infused with worship tunes for 2 hours).

5. The number of saltine crackers I allowed him to snack on when he said he was hungry and the amount that reappeared within a half hour of consuming them.

4.  Ethan is currently in his fourth pair of pajamas.

2. The amount of hours we played at an indoor playground yesterday where I am sure he contracted these germs.

1 three year old, who I love very much, and I pray healing over him while he sleeps tonight.




2 comments:

  1. You've had a challenging day, Em. I'm sorry. Hopefully, this virus Ethan has picked up will be short-lived. You and your family are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete