Friday, October 28, 2011

Pay Back

Little brother definitely is a projectile spitter.   I think he could win competitions for how far he can spit.  At times, it is humorous to literally hear it go 'splat' as it hits our wood floors.  Having long hair and a projectile spitter is not a great combination.  Tonight I went to move my hair off of my shoulder and my hand came away covered in spit that had been hiding in my hair (don't worry - it had only been there for a few minutes - it was still wet). I frequently have to change shirts, pants, everything I'm wearing because of his spit up.  Thank goodness our washing machine got fixed this week!  This is a new adventure to me because Big Brother was not a projectile spitter AND I had short hair when he was this little.  If I'm ever out in public and you see me with spit up down my back that perhaps I have not noticed please feel free to alert me.  I've started carrying an extra shirt for ME in the diaper bag.  I was a projectile spitter, so I'm pretty sure my parents are thinking 'pay back!' whenever I have a story for them about Little Brother's spit up mishaps.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am so sorry! I hate spit-up, it's something combined with frustration that what I fed just came back out, and the cheesy smell... Silas was never so bad that I had to bring an extra shirt for me, but I did learn to never get dressed in what I wanted to wear out, until the very last possible second (even waiting until after he was buckled into the car seat).

    ReplyDelete